- About us
- CSIR Leadership
- Past Directors
- Organisational Structure »
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Major Clients
- Major Contributions
- Patents & Technology
- Performance »
- Services Offered
- Spectrum of Activities
- R&D Areas
- R&D Management Areas
- Administration »
- Computer Center
- Documentation & library Service
- Estate Services
- Information, Liaison & Training
- Planing, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Quality Management
- Technical Services Division
- R&D Facilities
- Accelerated Pavement Testing Facility
- Bump Integrator
- Dipstick Road Profiler
- Dynamic Heavy Testing
- Expansion Joint Testing
- Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Geosynthetic Pull-out Test Apparatus
- Mobile Van
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness
- Pavement Condition Monitoring
- Skid Resistance
- Walking Profiler
- Wheel Weigh Pads
CSIR-CRRI offers opportunities to graduate and post graduate students to carry out brief dissertation and project work related to Roads and Transportation to students of various Government engineering colleges, NITs/IITS etc.
- Student will directly apply online at our website for summer training/dissertation work.
Student will attach following documents with the online application:
- A request letter from the college on its Letter Head
- Bio-data / CV of the Candidate indicating their cumulative grade points
- College Identity Card
(Incomplete applications will not be entertained)
- Applications received will be screened on the basis of marks/grade. Students with CGPA 7.5 (75% marks) and above from IITs/NITs and CGPA 8.0 (80% marks) and above from other universities will be eligible for training at CRRI.
- Preference will be given to students coming from reputed organizations like IITs, NITs and Universities specially for M.Tech dissertation work. The students from private colleges will not be taken irrespective of their grade points for M.Tech dissertation work.
- Final list will be uploaded on CRRI website with assigned Division/Area.
- A maximum of four students from any university/institute will be accepted at any given time of the year.
- Training opportunities can be offered only during the two time periods. B. E./B. Tech students will be taken for practical training after their 6th semester. Applications after 4th semester will not be entertained.
- Applications for July-December slot will be accepted during 1st April to 30th April every year and selected candidates will be informed by 31st May. Applications for January-June slot will be accepted during 1st October to 31st October every year and selected students will be informed by 30th November. All applications will be accepted through on-line web portal of CSIR-CRRI.
A bench fee @ Rs. 5000/- will be charged from a student for a dissertation period between 1.5 to 6 months and Rs. 10000/- for a period between 6 to 12 months. The dissertation students, after selection and confirmation of dates are required to make payment in advance through e-transfer. Details are given below:
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India Branch Address : Central Road Research Institute,
P.O. CRRI, Mathura Road, New Delhi
Account Number : 30268867237 Bank IFSC Code : SBI N0010442 CRRI TAN No. : DELC00127B CRRI PAN No. (CSIR) : AAATC2716R
- On joining, the student has to submit a synopsis of the project within 3-5 days duly signed by CRRI Guide for submission to ILT. The guide may please ensure that the student will work only on the designated topic.
- After the completion of the project work/dissertation, the student will submit the project report for approval of DRRI through ILT. Thereafter a certificate will be issued from ILT division. At least 3-4 days time shall be given to ILT for this purpose.
- Students coming for their dissertation work will be required to write a research paper based on their work in consultation with their supervisor. This will be a mandatory requirement for getting the project completion certificate.
- No Accommodation will be provided to the students in normal course. Only deserving candidates will be given accommodation that too for short duration in CRRI Hostel depending on the availability.
- Online form will be uploaded soon.