- About us
- CSIR Leadership
- Past Directors
- Organisational Structure »
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Major Clients
- Major Contributions
- Patents & Technology
- Performance »
- Services Offered
- Spectrum of Activities
- R&D Areas
- R&D Management Areas
- Administration »
- Computer Center
- Documentation & library Service
- Estate Services
- Information, Liaison & Training
- Mechanical Engineering Services
- Planing, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Quality Management
- Technology Management and Business Development
- R&D Facilities
- Accelerated Pavement Testing Facility
- Bump Integrator
- Dipstick Road Profiler
- Dynamic Heavy Testing
- Expansion Joint Testing
- Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Geosynthetic Pull-out Test Apparatus
- Mobile Bridge Inspection Unit
- Mobile Van
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness
- Pavement Condition Monitoring
- Skid Resistance
- Walking Profiler
- Wheel Weigh Pads
The main function of this Estate services is to provide Infrastructure related to R&D works. It consists of following divisions:
- Civil Engineering (CIVIL)
- Electrical Engineering (ELECTRICAL)
- Maharani Bagh Staff Quarter- Maintenance (MBSQ-MTCE)
The main function of this division is to provide Civil Infrastructure related to R&D works of the Institute. Some of the works, in which CIVIL division is involved, are as follows:
- Renovation of offices, laboratories, roads and other buildings/structures.
- Constructions of offices, staff quarters, roads and other buildings/structures
- Installation of equipment by providing suitable foundation / support etc.
- Maintenance of all buildings, structures and roads
- Water supply and sanitation
- Special repairs, waterproofing, etc.
- Cleaning / upkeeping services of office campus & staff quarters.
- Firefighting equipment installation
- Development and maintenance of Lawns and Landscaping
The main function of this division is to provide Electrical Infrastructure related to R&D works of the Institute. ELECTRICAL division is looking after the following works:
- Operation and maintenance of 11 kV substation, DG sets, Lifts
- Internal and external electrification
- Renovation and refurbishment
The main function of this section is primarily to maintain & construct the residential campus including flats/ quarters for the staff of the Institute. The section carries out works through contracts as well as in-house. The various activities on which the section is involved are:
- Structural rehabilitation and maintenance/repair of all the buildings/ structures/ roads/ water tanks located in the campus.
- Construction of building/ roads/ water tanks & other civil works like water supply & Sanitation.
- Special & urgent repairs, water proofing works.
- Fire fighting equipment installations & its regular upkeep.
- All works related to electrical maintenance/New works.
- Maintenance of electrical installations and lifts installed in multi-storey building.
- Development and maintenance of lawns and landscaping etc.
Estate Services Civil
|Dr. Rajeev Goel||
HoD Estate Service Civil
|Sh.A.K.Sabharwal||Principal Technical Officer|
|Sh. V.K.Tyagi||Senior Technical Officer (3)|
|Sh. Krishan Kant||Senior Technical Officer (1)|
|Sh. Mukesh Kumar||Senior Technical Officer (2)|
|Sh. Vaibhav Varshney||Technical Assistant|
|Sh. Harish Kumar||Senior Technician (2)|
|Sh. Raja Lal Manjhi||Laboratory Attendant (1)|
|Sh. Bhanwar Singh||Laboratory Assistant|
|Sh. Kailash Kumar||Peon|
|Sh. Vinod Kumar||Peon|
|Sh. Gautam Pandey||Bhisti|
Estate Services Electrical
|Sh. D C Sharma||
|Sh. Suresh Chandra||EE(Elect)|
|Sh. Sant Ram||GR.I (2)|